Origination, analysis and financial structuring of commercially viable projects. BfA facilitates resource mobilization for sustainable infrastructure and services.
- Feasibility studies and project proposals
- Regulatory compliance analysis
- Financial, technical, social analysis
- Financial modelling and projections
- Sensitivity analysis
- Risk analysis and mitigation
Utility service start-up, turnaround and acceleration
BfA empowers stakeholders with information, technology and innovation to optimize service delivery through good governance, gender mainstreaming, and performance improvement plans.
- Sub-national government investment strategies
- Performance improvement plans
- Corporate governance, gender mainstreaming
- Strategic plan development
- Company mergers
Enabling policy and citizen responsiveness
Understanding and aligning the business environment policies with citizen needs to improve service delivery, set tariffs and achieve universal access to services.
- Pro-poor policies and services
- Socio-economic studies (tariff-setting)
- Customer care
- Customer satisfaction surveys
- Demand assessments
- Gender mainstreaming services and investments
Let’s engage further. Call or write to us.